6.20.2013

My Blog is... REVIVED!

Hi guys,

After being... "inspired" to make a blog about health, sex, awareness, and drabbles, I kind of forgot I had this one. So I did a bit of recycling and we have... The Pink Elephant. You may know me from my presence on a certain forum as the Username Mwar. I kind of miss my little colorful brain avatar, but maybe it'll return soon enough. So, as you can see, my blog is under maintenance and work. I eventually plan nabbing my own domain. While I work on that (I insist on doing my own code and am a bit of a perfectionist), I'll be here on Blogger. 
 
Also: you may have noticed I have posts unrelated to sex and sex toys. I get mad at pseudoscience and when people's rights or access to information on restricted (it's not limited to that, though). The tone of my ranting posts are a bit... harsher if you're used to my personality on some other forums. I don't have to be politically correct, toned down, or hushed anymore. It'll be great to get my story finally out there.

To break up this drabble, here's a picture of my darling Corgi as a puppy!

That's it for now! Please feel free to offer suggestions or shoot me an e-mail if you'd like to chat. I'd like to stay connected to people I've met on other sites. I'm going to post more in a bit, especially my story about a certain online retailer. 

Edit: My pup is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He's no longer a pup, but the pet is always the baby, right? He's 8 now.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwws, Corgis are so darn cute! We only have cats right now because our landlord doesn't have insurance to cover dogs.

    ReplyDelete